If you are looking for a proposal for a post-employment valuation, you have come to the right place! When it comes time to obtain a post-employment valuation proposal, the process can sometimes become overwhelming. However, Key Benefit Concepts has a process that will help ease “the pain” of the process in 3 easy steps for current clients and 4 easy steps for new clients.
For Current Clients – Three simple steps
- We will reach out requesting you to review the benefit summary and note any changes since the prior valuation.
- If changes have occurred to the benefits. We will ask you to provide the updated benefit or handbook language. We will then update your benefit summary, tracking/ highlighting our changes and send it back to you to review and confirm we have updated it accurately.
- We will ask a few questions – this helps us confirm if any other changes have occurred since the prior valuation (in regards to health insurance, benefit funding method, auditor etc.).
- Once we have the benefit summary noted correctly and answers to all of our additional questions, Key Benefit Concepts will prepare and provide you with a proposal for a new valuation!
For New Clients – Four simple steps
- As a new client, you can reach out to us either by completing the contact us form on our website, sending an email, fax or providing us with an RFP (online site or via mail/email).
- Once we get your request, we will send you a document or email, which notes all of the items necessary to prepare a proposal. (A few of these items are: your previous valuation – ask if any changes in benefits*, health insurance – self-funded or fully insured, benefit funding method, auditor etc.).
*If changes have occurred to the benefits, we will ask you to provide the updated benefit or handbook language.
3. Upon receipt of this information, we will prepare a benefit summary for your review.
4. Once we have the benefit summary noted correctly and answers to all of our additional questions, Key Benefit Concepts will prepare and provide you with a proposal for a new valuation!
If at any time throughout the proposal process, you would like to have a discussion by phone (either to walk through the benefit summary or walk through the questions we are looking to confirm), please reach out to us at (262) 522-6415. We are here to be a resource for you throughout the entire process. All of us at KBC look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
“Great things in business are never done by one person” (Steve Jobs)