Attract great talent and create a productive workforce, resulting in a better bottom line.
National studies have proven that workplace wellness is a smart business strategy for increasing an employer’s productivity, morale and bottom line. That’s because healthy people in general are shown to have more confidence and lead more goal oriented, productive lives. This may lead to less absenteeism and help to control healthcare costs, claims and premiums. KBC specializes in key areas such as health education and advocacy, and we have become a leader in assisting employers in creating, developing and maintaining wellness programs that reflect the company's culture and long-term goals. We are are proud to have assisted some clients through the process of achieving a WELCOA workplace award, as well as having achieved an award ourselves.
Benefit Design and Restructure
- Active Benefits
- HRA, FSA, HSA, COBRA, Health, Dental, Life, etc.
- Nondiscrimination testing
- Benefit audit and compliance services
- Post-Employment Benefits
- Facilitation of discussion regarding goals/objectives
- Cost impacting of proposed plan options
- Assistance with presenting changes
- Preparation of plan documents, handbook verbiage, etc.
Communications and Documentation
- Employee Communications
- Flyers, brochures, etc. (Flex, COBRA, plan changes, and other notices)
- Handbook language
- Employer Documents
- Plan Documents, resolutions, forms and other compliance documentation
Benefit Plans: Evaluations, Bid & Analysis
- Adding or consolidating benefits
- Employee Benefit Plan audit
- Evaluating networks and provider or plan options
- Administration services accuracy, efficiency and professionalism
- Cost control, technological options/services, benefit trends
- State and Federal compliance
KBC’s Expertise and Competencies Span the Full Spectrum of Employee Benefits.
Maximizing benefits within financial constraints is difficult in today’s benefit landscape. Our benefit design and plan evalation services are geared to help organizations structure their benefit programs to be financially and administratively sustainable, while meeting the evolving needs of their employees and their families. We address the drivers of healthcare by utilizing cost saving strategies, such as wellness and other trends, and apply intelligent data-driven concepts determined actuarial methods. Other consulting services include timely employee communications and compliance documentation key to the success of your benefit programs.
Request for Service
Key Benefit Concepts is a leader in the
of GASB Statements pertaining to post-employment actuarial valuations.
KBC provides valuations of post-employment benefits as well as consulting services to evaluate and restructure post-employment benefits.
In this process, we have found government entities that find it more appropriate to provide a non-elective 403(b) contribution/plan. Some include an annual employer match with a vesting schedule. The amount of contribution or match may increase based upon the employees’ years of service. Out of a need for good record keeping, KBC has expanded its pension services to include such post-employment 403(b) recordkeeping. Please contact us if your organization is interested in this service.