As we prepare for the changing season, Key Benefit Concepts, LLC (KBC) is also preparing to attend and speak at a number of conferences this fall. KBC, with Lynn Knight, the Business Manager of the School District of Nekoosa, and Julie Lewis from Lewis law Office, LLC will speak on several topics ranging from fringe benefit taxation to HIPAA compliance and much more. KBC also has booths at the ASBO International Conference and the Florida ASBO/FSOA Conference—we look forward to seeing you there!
October 3-4, 2019 at the Osthoff Resort & Conference Center
Do you know if you are reporting gift cards, holiday gifts, meals, and other benefits correctly on taxes for your organization? Maybe you weren’t even aware that these items could be taxable. How familiar are you with legal compliance regarding your employees?
- On Thursday, October 3rd, Linda Mont, Lynn Knight, and Julie Lewis will be shedding some light on these two confusing topics:
- At 9:25 a.m., the three will discuss “Fringe Benefit Compensation – When is a Gift Card Not a Gift?”.
- At 10:35 a.m., they will speak on “Interactive Employee Conversations and Legal Compliance”.
October 25-28 at Gaylord National in National Harbor, Maryland
Do you find understanding the myriad of regulations for the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Workers’ Compensation, and the American with Disabilities Act (ADA) difficult?
- On Sunday, October 27, Linda Mont is speaking with Lynn Knight and Julie Lewis on “Navigating Through the Complicated Intersection of ADA, FMLA and Workers’ Compensation”.
We’re excited to see you there! Visit KBC at booth number 305.
November 11-15 at the DoubleTree Universal in Orlando, Florida
If your organization has access to sensitive health information and employees come in contact with such info on a regular basis, your organization must have rules in place to be compliant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).
- On Tuesday, November 12 at 1 p.m., Linda Mont, Lynn Knight, and Julie Lewis will be speaking on “HIPAA Privacy and Security – Steps to Compliance”.
- On Thursday, November 14th, Linda, Lynn, and Julie will be speaking twice:
- At 3 p.m., they will provide expertise on “Additional Compensation and Fringe Benefits – Do’s and Don’ts”.
- At 3:55 p.m., the three will speak on “Navigating Through the Complicated Intersection of ADA, FMLA and Workers’ Compensation”.
We also have a booth – come visit and say hi!
— Contact us if you would like KBC to speak at your upcoming conference!